Omg raghav rao has a great heart
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Omg raghav rao has a great heart
Exactly! Initially when I realised that I wasn't blaming him enough for what he was doing to Pallu, I was so angry at the CVs for doing this to me! 🤔
Now I've realised my love for this guy. I know it's impossible to even stay mad at him, let alone hate 😆 Pyaar hai sirf pyaar
I'd credit their excellent writing for this character. They've done a stellar job. Many of us are in the same boat.
I'd credit their excellent writing for this character. They've done a stellar job. Many of us are in the same boat.
Of course, this character is just as much of a jewel as the diamonds he deals in
But let us also not forget Sai himself... not only does he act unbelievably well, but he also improvises a lot to bring in the RR flavour properly I'm actually pretty sure that "Pals baby" was his doing! 😆
Of course, this character is just as much of a jewel as the diamonds he deals in
But let us also not forget Sai himself... not only does he act unbelievably well, but he also improvises a lot to bring in the RR flavour properly I'm actually pretty sure that "Pals baby" was his doing! 😆
I'm sure half the wisecracks are his as are the nicknames! 🤣
I'm sure half the wisecracks are his as are the nicknames! 🤣
Exactly, he just has that RR personality in himself 🤣
He is Raghav Rao!