Just saw what Meghan wore for her birthday and its very similar to what Kareena wore in K3G. Few years ago Kylie wore a similar outfit. So who rocked it the best? 😉



V/S


Page
of
1Just saw what Meghan wore for her birthday and its very similar to what Kareena wore in K3G. Few years ago Kylie wore a similar outfit. So who rocked it the best? 😉



V/S


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Their in no one like Bebo
I feel like I remember seeing Shahid Kapoor wearing a similar outfit in a movie before
Kareena Kapoor is my forever crush 😆
Bebo wins because she incorporated 2 different shoe styles. We love an up-cycling queen of the planet. ❤️
Kareena. Meghan looks like she's trafficking people in her bra
I thought you were comparing their poo🤣
Originally posted by: TrustNo1
I thought you were comparing their poo🤣
Lol, still find it so ridiculous that Karan Johar couldn't think of any other nickname other than Poo for Kareena in K3G!
Meghan fox and bebo ❤️
Who was better playing both father and son when they were both around 60 in real life? Amitabh Bachchan in Sooryavansham or Shah Rukh Khan in...
8