Good morning 🌄
Mai b aksar aise hi so jati hoon 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good morning 🌄
Mai b aksar aise hi so jati hoon 🤣
Gud morning🤪
Seedha keh na RE ke 4 button ke sapne leti leti so gyi🤣
Tum bhi RR ke khayalo mein doob ke so jati ho🤣
Congrats for new AT🥳
Perfect title rozy
His looks kill me everyday🤪🤣☺️
Mun, tu dekh mere aate hi AT kaise active hua 🤣 idhar bhi itne pages khatam 🤪
Btw , what did u say in the last AT that I have nazar on your Item ? 😡 it's not nazar, i Love him 🥱
Jyoti, I've seen raghav, I see him every on my news feed on insta 🤣 but as mun said, one guy at a time rule hai mera 🤣🤪
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Congrats for new AT🥳
Perfect title rozy
His looks kill me everyday🤪🤣☺️
Maaar dala ooohh maar dala 😆

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Mun, tu dekh mere aate hi AT kaise active hua 🤣 idhar bhi itne pages khatam 🤪
Btw , what did u say in the last AT that I have nazar on your Item ? 😡 it's not nazar, i Love him 🥱
Jyoti, I've seen raghav, I see him every on my news feed on insta 🤣 but as mun said, one guy at a time rule hai mera 🤣🤪
Tum log bhi potli bandhke idhar aagaye?🤪🤣🤣
Welcome here btw🤗
Rim & jyoti❤️
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Tum log bhi potli bandhke idhar aagaye?🤪🤣🤣
Welcome here btw🤗
Rim & jyoti❤️
Hello Pepsi 🤗kaisi hai tu?
Munnu called me here, usko mana nai kar sakti thi 😳
I have no Potli these days I swear 🤣 kabhi yaha kabhi vaha thodi der round maar ke I vanish 🤪
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Hello Pepsi 🤗kaisi hai tu?
Munnu called me here, usko mana nai kar sakti thi 😳
I have no Potli these days I swear 🤣 kabhi yaha kabhi vaha thodi der round maar ke I vanish 🤪
I'm fine cola🤗
Tu kaisi hai re?😳
Aisa kyu? Kaam ka pressure??😒
Mai theek hu..🤗
Haan Kaam badh gaya hai actually recently my entire team got covid, so for 2 weeks I had to work akele with my Manager.
Now team is back but work is more so i hardly get time 😭
Jo time bachta hai usme I watch Kdrama🤣🤣