Looks like not from show🤔..cause Ketan didn't hastag mehndi😛
Saw on Instagram
Has to be mehndi..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Looks like not from show🤔..cause Ketan didn't hastag mehndi😛
Saw on Instagram
Has to be mehndi..
But Rosh he just tagged Sai Ketan😆, no mehndi nor Raghav rao🤪😆..pool, summer, chilling😆...y will Raghav chill😆..admist so much tension😆
So that's y confusing😆
Usually he tags mehndi & raghav😆
Yaa..checked Rosh...it's tagged as mehndi now😆...morning there was no taggs
Originally posted by: AZI3O7LIGLDB2MPY
I literally missed you and was afraid if you are fine or not given this pandemic....but I am so happy that you are back🤗
Also I miss Sneha and Chasm
I missed you tons, Mihu 🤗🤗
How are you???
I am fine....Mishhhh Uuuu🤗