I miss our chulbuli Radha 🥺🥺🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I miss our chulbuli Radha 🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: ShinyMishka
By the way, do we know if Radha is being written off the show or if they are replacing her? Pranali will be hard to match but I will be very disappointed to see Radha's character end like this. She deserves better.
Open end to character
She is studying in Shimla 😆
I miss our chulbuli Radha 🥺🥺🥺
Me too 😭
I miss our chulbuli Radha 🥺🥺🥺
Me too 🥺😭 the fact that we would never get to see (Pranali as) Radha post partition 💔
Originally posted by: Aster.99
Me too 🥺😭 the fact that we would never get to see (Pranali as) Radha post partition 💔
Maybe when the show is ending they can bring Pranali back as a cameo or guest appearance. One can hope.
I wish it was her in the place of amrit.... would have avoided this mess triangle............