Hii dears how are you all doing 🤗
I'm here with my new vm on Shivi😳
Song - Jashn - E-Ishqa ❤️
Do watch it guys and let me know how was it 😊 ❤️ ❤️
Hii dears how are you all doing 🤗
I'm here with my new vm on Shivi😳
Song - Jashn - E-Ishqa ❤️
Do watch it guys and let me know how was it 😊 ❤️ ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So awesome! Loved reliving the old moments too 😍❤
o m g
I have watched this video at least 5 times already
this song fits them so perfectly and the way you selected the scenes ufff
one of my favs for sure!!
Great video! I love all of the scenes/moments you picked. 👏👍🏼❤️
Great video! Loved the scene compilation!
this was amazing! you covered most of the pre marriage and post marriage shivi scenes.. loved watching it!
Thank you so much dear 🤗
So awesome! Loved reliving the old moments too 😍❤
Thanks dear for liking 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
o m g
I have watched this video at least 5 times already
this song fits them so perfectly and the way you selected the scenes ufff
one of my favs for sure!!
Thank you my Jaan🤗
I was so excited while making this vm 😛
Glad you liked it 😊 ❤️
Originally posted by: BabyYoda007
Great video! I love all of the scenes/moments you picked. 👏👍🏼❤️
Thanks dear 🤗❤️