Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Good morning friends. 🤗Have a peaceful day.🤗

In some places, cyclone alert, in my place it is heavy rain, the weatherman said, thunderstorms ahead! 

100 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes, Wishes & Messages 2020 | Good morning  wishes, Good morning quotes, Morning quotes

Best Good Morning Friends Images, Pics, Wishes and Greetings

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and Good Afternoon all🤗

As if Corona is not enough now cyclone in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Kerala. Mass distruction everywhere. I am numb don't know how to react. Thought slowly everything well be under control. But now I understood we are mere puppets in the hands of God. No it is not his fault. While creating he might have thought that these are my best creation who are equipped with everything and they(humans) will make this planet worth living but I must say he (God)was wrong. Only thing I want to say to God "Ab pachtaye hoth kya jab chidiya cug gayi khet)".

So let us face and live as long as our time permits.

Good day all🤗

Well said Padma, wise words. 🤗It is man-made disaster! In Maharashtra , cyclone is passing through, in our area heavy rains and expecting a clouds burst. In Gujarat there was an earthquake, though mild, enough to make people to run out with fear! Praying God for the better days. 

Good morning Padma. Have a peaceful day. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

This is so beautiful, Madi.  ❤️

Thank you for the wonderful posts, with which you completed the previous Rainbow. ❤️🤗

Happy seeing you with enormous love and positivity Nado. Yes, humanity is going through a difficult phase and people are struggling to survive. 

Good morning dear. Have a nice week ahead. 🤗

Romans 12:15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 羅  馬 書 12:15 与 … | Good morning happy, Good morning happy monday, Good morning  monday images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Always so nice to see Nado's elegant presence with her kind words for all. Do take care dear Nado in bad weather. Here too some cyclone is passing, so gusty winds and rains are there. So happy cases have fallen in your state, in my state too there is great improvement but has risen in other states of India but generally it is improving. Hope we too are out of it soon and the curbs are also lifted a bit, we do not seek celebrations but the liberty to wear a mask and go for a walk. Do not know how many other illness we are harbouring due to this constricted living.😕

Have a good day everyone, be safe, be blessed🤗

Good morning Vibha. Have a nice day. 🤗

Please take care, be safe and happy. Cyclone is crossing the west coast, centered at Mumbai at present. 

Take care. 

Pin by Noor Mohammad on Good morning wishes | Happy good morning quotes,  Good morning hug, Good morning quotes

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

morning everyone 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Hi, we are unable to recognize you. Do you know anyone of the members here? 

If you want to continue posting here, then please send a request to our thread maker Sneha.Love ( Branka)

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello dar Avy ❤️🤗

I hope everything is OK with you. Greetings to you and our Abhi. ❤️🤗

Animated Kiss Images posted by Ethan Tremblay

Hi Nado, thanks for the hugs and love.❤️ We are fine. Got the vaccine shots and here the situation is fine. The Government did a great job here. Take care dear friend. 🤗

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello friends, happy seeing Padma with good quotes and comforting words🤗

Thank you Vimaa, for your advices and suggestions.🤗

How are you Sutapasima, hope you are studying well. 🤗

Take care Madi . Love you all.

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello Everyone🤗

All I will say is stay safe, protected and positive. Good Night all🤗

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Hope all well with everyone. Agree with Padma, stay safe, keep well!

Have a good day all!