Anika...tum episodes kaha dekhti ho?? Hotstar aata hai??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anika...tum episodes kaha dekhti ho?? Hotstar aata hai??
Upar ke sawaal kajawab dena 😆
Gotto submit my seminar paper-frist draft on Wednesday and then have an assessment on Design(Architecture student here😳) so gonna take at least 2 weeks😭
Oho ...koi nhi work on it well🤗..all the best 😉
ghum er haal behal 😆 raghvi ghumer 12 ta bajiye rekheche 🤣
Raghvi? I thought it was Farag for you? 😆
I can't keep up the bengali anymore, too used to speaking hindi and English here 🤣
Originally posted by: princy48
Anika...tum episodes kaha dekhti ho?? Hotstar aata hai??
mostly on youtube as hotstar isn't available here anymore used to watch on tv but last yer or so banned sp channels for some reasons here.Abhi pata nahi ban lift huwa ki nahi. so youtube it is😳
thanks 🤗
Raghvi? I thought it was Farag for you? 😆
I can't keep up the bengali anymore, too used to speaking hindi and English here 🤣
farag milta kaha hai aajkal all time bhabhi-bhabhi karta rehta hai yeh farhad
same🤣
Ok guys I'm off.gn all 🤗
cya later❤️
Night Ani 🤗
Wooo new AT
Been a bit down and out with stomach flu 😭 feel like Pallavi thankfully no BWA in my life to make this even more frustrating 😆