HI Seema. It was not worth watching at all.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
HI Seema. It was not worth watching at all.
Originally posted by: caller123
Yh but I feel at a high point he might blabber it's not bro but I only married you. If there is a cliimax tomorrow.
Could be! Please do it sooner than later Viku. 🤣
full of moves by jokers companyOriginally posted by: caller123
HI Seema. It was not worth watching at all.
much much needed nwOriginally posted by: flamingoAK
Could be! Please do it sooner than later Viku. 🤣
Originally posted by: UJLE25AROPTVHOWC
Just watched the episode 🤣
Kiara,champa and jai,wat a company,they r really jokers
🤣 I thought the same. She is giving them the same importance that Veer gives Rani. Veer should scold her now 🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Could be! Please do it sooner than later Viku. 🤣
Go Viku go.🤣
Originally posted by: OI3CCCYVW2TPXXC3
full of moves by jokers company
I am going to start calling their trio the joker company too 🤣🤣
Why are you guys upset? Kiaras memory is coming back. It's good.
Felt bad for Vikram too, specially when she said "I tolerate you because you are veers bhai otherwise i dont like to even speak to guys like you"
I think her memory will come back tomorrow. Then kiara will struggle with her feelings about Vikram in the next track.
I wanted her to fall in love without remembering the wedding. But looks like it might not happen. 🤧
I'm suffering badly due to Kiara overdose🤢