I agree. Don't know what for Viku has fallen for?Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Wow 😵 but Rani didn’t love Veer whereas Viku has completely fallen for Kiara.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree. Don't know what for Viku has fallen for?Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Wow 😵 but Rani didn’t love Veer whereas Viku has completely fallen for Kiara.
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Ditto feelings. I want him to say it first. He actually might while drunk.
This boy is way too ahead actions wise, he’s just falling short on words. Every time Rani is physically close to him, his hand just somehow lands on her face. So maybe when he is drunk, words will catch up too 😆
Hope CVs show this instead of another BS
He will run after me for killing me 😒 no way I want to alive for seeing VeeRani happy family 🤣🤣That way he will get mad n pari he will run After u.we know u will like that but we can't afford it.becoz we have one pari only🤣🤣
Hi Avni 🤗
Originally posted by: caller123
I agree. Don't know what for Viku has fallen for?
His brain has been impacted too like Kiara 🤣🤣
Tell him the reverse he will do it
I think Birju will step in now to get him rolling ahead in his confession
Vik was direct and he goes reverse be it pyaar word or a hug done
Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart
Yeah he will confess only if his defense mechanism is down 😎so a drunk confession but then also our innocent Rani could feel that he is drunk and people say nonsense (truth) when drunk😕😆