Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
tu hi janti hai...
tujhe hi pata hoga
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
tu hi janti hai...
tujhe hi pata hoga
mujhe bhi boldo kaun hai🤪
ohh god!! mujhe google karke dekhna pada for meaning🤪
Acha haina naye words seekhne mil rahe 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I remember don’t worry
I’m still searching for the proper pic coz there are no clear pics still of what the scene I want! I am still finding from last night and I have a lot to spam from last night that my mind is Twisted right now 😪😐😐
chal jhooti!!! kal ek date night mila, phir bhi tumhe proper pic na mila???😈