tu kar na...🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tu kar na...🤪
kaise pakde ho saru batao...
Rish said she'll put Vansh's dp after yesterday's episode but wapas wo couple ki pic lagayi 🤪
breakup ho geya...Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Rish said she'll put Vansh's dp after yesterday's episode but wapas wo couple ki pic lagayi 🤪
Fetishes people have 🤪
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Rish said she'll put Vansh's dp after yesterday's episode but wapas wo couple ki pic lagayi 🤪
I remember don’t worry
I’m still searching for the proper pic coz there are no clear pics still of what the scene I want! I am still finding from last night and I have a lot to spam from last night that my mind is Twisted right now 😪😐😐
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I remember don’t worry
I’m still searching for the proper pic coz there are no clear pics still of what the scene I want! I am still finding from last night and I have a lot to spam from last night that my mind is Twisted right now 😪😐😐
Your mind is always twisted 🤪
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Unres
2nd Kalash giraya
Kalash mubarak Nishhhh🤗
As always a beautiful thread Rish ⭐️
RiAnsh set the screen on fire with this one, sizzling caps
I love this particular cap ☺️
And Congrats latakne ke liye
Beautiful caps and gifs of Chupke Chupke too.
I'll see it for sure, I have seen one episode before.