Hair 😍 it really suits him😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hair 😍 it really suits him😳
May be he heard our voice and finally on Eid he wished everyone🤗
By God his look is just stunning 🤩
I love him more now😳
https://www.instagram.com/p/CO2X9MwHmcV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
May be he heard our voice and finally on Eid he wished everyone🤗
By God his look is just stunning 🤩
I love him more now😳
https://www.instagram.com/p/CO2X9MwHmcV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I'm drooling!
Eid ko chaar chaand laga diya kai KV! 🤗❤️
Bhavi, i love him too.
Koi kitna pyaara kaise ho sakhta hai? It should at least come with a warning sign! ☺️
Eid Mubarak everyone
Finally chaand najar aa gaya🤗

I'm drooling!
Eid ko chaar chaand laga diya kai KV! 🤗❤️
Bhavi, i love him too.
Koi kitna pyaara kaise ho sakhta hai? It should at least come with a warning sign! ☺️
I agree Mehr
Koi itna bhi pyaara kaise ho skta hai
I saw that reel on a loop
Dil bharta hi nhi hai
Ok! Not ok!
I'm unable to keep calm! I'm sooooo happy! He is looking gorgeous!!!☺️
Ok! Not ok!
I'm unable to keep calm! I'm sooooo happy! He is looking gorgeous!!!☺️
Just by seeing his pics and reel we couldn't control ourselves just imagine when he will come back to the show what's our reaction ?
I am gonna faint
Eid Mubarak... 🤗
So, now finally you can either sing:
Gali mein aaj chaand nikla
Or
Dekho chaand aaya, chaand nazar aaya...
Nahi?? 😆
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Eid Mubarak... 🤗
So, now finally you can either sing:
Gali mein aaj chaand nikla
Or
Dekho chaand aaya, chaand nazar aaya...
Nahi?? 😆
Yes Nikki
Aaya aayaa aayaa chaand najar aaya