Ya for one more release ๐คฃ
โบ๏ธ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ya for one more release ๐คฃ
โบ๏ธ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
am not able to use emojis :( my phone :( some problem
๐ค why ? Time to purchase new one then๐๐
Aww. ..so she was his cheer girl from day one and she knew it from day one ๐ and at the end she told he and tried to cover up ๐คฃas he had not confirmed by then to fans ๐
Yeah ๐คฃNext year he will be hers cheer boy๐คฃ billis talk in code words .smart they are๐
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Their secret games it is ;) Remembered their last live...he said I had to cut hair no option for some....... And ash was like got it ..got it and both didn't reveal it ;)
Yeah ๐คฃtheir billi codes๐คฃ
Now I can๐คฃ covid time phone also acts crazy๐คฃ but I think you are right . It's time I should buy one .
Person close to me and he will rock it their billiship โค๏ธsecretive billis ๐คฃ
She said 'he' then covered up saying 'that person'๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
They chat regularlyโค๏ธ
Please koi in dono ko sath lao
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
BillishipAsh should have been there๐คฃ they both would have made other contestants run ๐คฃ 2 naughty billis๐คฃ
I loved itโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
These two๐คฃ
Srj always have said that there have been many co stars. He has good memories with almost everyone while working. But due to the nature of their work and busy schedules, it is not possible to be in touch with everyone after the end of show. There are only few people who transcends that work relationship barrier and become good friend in real life with whom he has maintained contact off screen also. He had always taken name of pooja in that list but seems like ash has also become a prominent and permanent part of that list.โค๏ธ
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
She said 'he' then covered up saying 'that person'๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
They chat regularlyโค๏ธ
Please koi in dono ko sath lao
Yeah๐คฃThey try to be smart , secretive but MiNeilans are no less they catch them always ๐คฃ
Wish unsaid story gets completed by them one day
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
I loved itโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
These two๐คฃ
Srj always have said that there have been many co stars. He has good memories with almost everyone while working. But due to the nature of their work and busy schedules, it is not possible to be in touch with everyone after the end of show. There are only few people who transcends that work relationship barrier and become good friend in real life with whom he has maintained contact off screen also. He had always taken name of pooja in that list but seems like ash has also become a prominent and permanent part of that list.โค๏ธ
Yeah and wish their billiship keeps growingโค๏ธ
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277