I'll fall again while dancing😭this is just❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'll fall again while dancing😭this is just❤️
we are getting romanceeeeeeee in ghummmmm howww!!!
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'll fall again while dancing😭this is just❤️
Try toh karo u will feel good
Woh aakhir mein ghum universe ka hero hai, lakshan toh honge hi🤣
My mum got scared when she entered my room... cuz I've just gone craaaaaaazzzzyyy
we are getting romanceeeeeeee in ghummmmm howww!!!
And for once we know what hotstar is talking about as show description🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Woh aakhir mein ghum universe ka hero hai, lakshan toh honge hi🤣
Bus Arman na toote viru ke bhi aur hamare bhi
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
My mum got scared when she entered my room... cuz I've just gone craaaaaaazzzzyyy
I am already considered in the category of total paagal even if I am normal, toh mein ghar se nikal ke terrace mein aagayi,before I am coined as maha uncurable paagal(which maybe I am already🤣)