Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'm okay to fall and injure myself for such reasons
I can't believe I came to the same place to celebrate which I am afraid of🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'm okay to fall and injure myself for such reasons
I can't believe I came to the same place to celebrate which I am afraid of🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I am feeling bad for that table🤣
But,this promo deserves a whole universe of fame
Aaj najaane ghum ke PR kaha se uthke aaye hai🤣
Bechara Viru ke dil me hamre jaise armaan hain. 😆😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'm okay to fall and injure myself for such reasons
Ab yeh hai tumara hal deed ki time kya hoga tumara
i'm clumsy and mad what should I do🤣❤️
Deed ke time par I'll be 69years old... tab toh waise bhi walking stick mil jaayega🤣
Iss floor ne mujhe toda tha ek baar, I had once fell and had grinded my teeth here🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
i'm clumsy and mad what should I do🤣❤️
I am also not able to keep calm after watching the clip. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
i'm clumsy and mad what should I do🤣❤️
Dance karo jaise mein kara rahi hoon🤣
Oh my god!! I am literally going crazy
https://giphy.com/gifs/friends-excited-31lPv5L3aIvTi
We love you, thanks ❤️
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Iss floor ne mujhe toda tha ek baar, I had once fell and had grinded my teeth here🤣
Omg is bar aisa kuch na ho 🤣