Originally posted by: Andetheres
I came ok 🤣
I too came 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Andetheres
I came ok 🤣
I too came 🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Ohh then as usual we will wait 🤣
Because there is no other option 🤣
I think she's busy ... otherwise haven't taken this much time to even start ...
Yeah... Right.... Should wait for updates....
🤣
Don't know don't know don't know don't know
don't know don't know don't know don't know
Make soon make soon make soon make soon make soon make soon make soon make soon
I just went to drink water and as bhaiya is also here so he too asked water from me so was giving to him too....
Brother's won't do any work 😡
Yeah right.... Brother's will not do any work....
Good morning ari...
Eid mubarak to you....
I too came 🤣
Me too come.... 😂😂
Good morning all🌞....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Make soon make soon make soon make soon make soon make soon make soon make soon
Will see will see will see will see will see will see will see will see will see will see will see will see
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yeah right.... Brother's will not do any work....
Yeah they just order 😏😏