Ok so all went...now I too am going .. byeee
Good night everyone 😴😴😴
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ok so all went...now I too am going .. byeee
Good night everyone 😴😴😴
Good morning everyone 🤗
Good morning everyone 😊
Eid Mubarak to Everyone 😊
Eid Mubarak 🌙 Ari
Yeah right...
Areey don't worry .. only for few updates then you see how Prem will answer her 🤪 you remember him handling Naina all alone right 😉 Prem alone is enough for her 🤣
Ok then ... will wait to see Prem the sher handling Naina the chipkali 🤣
But ande went 🤣
I came ok 🤣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Ande back to guess mood....
Yeah i am 🤣
I think she's busy ... otherwise haven't taken this much time to even start ...
Ohh then as usual we will wait 🤣
Good morning all 🤗
Have an amazing day ahead....
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Ok then ... will wait to see Prem the sher handling Naina the chipkali 🤣
Yeah wait wait 🤣