Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Now even I'm sureeee we did and must have had similar views even there 🤣🤣
Glad we reconnected with another couple after 7+ years ☺️🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Now even I'm sureeee we did and must have had similar views even there 🤣🤣
Glad we reconnected with another couple after 7+ years ☺️🤣
#ToAsYa ☺️
#ToRaghVi
I thought KSG was a bit wooden. I loved SJ tho. The story was too Salman Khan/Rohit Shetty ish. But it's really interesting how popular this pair is for this web series to actually come about. I loved the part where Zoya is a writer and Asad is reading her book. The cutest scene I think.
I thought KSG was a bit wooden. I loved SJ tho. The story was too Salman Khan/Rohit Shetty ish. But it's really interesting how popular this pair is for this web series to actually come about. I loved the part where Zoya is a writer and Asad is reading her book. The cutest scene I think.
What is the relationship of Salman Khan?
Originally posted by: Ayra_lovers
What is the relationship of Salman Khan?
I meant that the story was a bit too much like the Salman Khan Tiger movies