Ranveer Singh Makes All Of Us Wanna Work Out- Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

41k

Users

23

Likes

485

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/COqr4HvFxRK/?igshid=9422rfw4ni2s

I am just gonna imagine it's your hand, ok bye🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Oh didn't u know, it actually is my hand!! 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Good MORNING!!! 🤗😆

sebastian-stan-gif on Tumblr

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

OMG!

Have u started following him on instagram? 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

OMG!

Have u started following him on instagram? 😆


No I deleted insta at end of 2019 when the Begum asked me to. But I follow him on my secret burner accounts 😆


oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


No I deleted insta at end of 2019 when the Begum asked me to. But I follow him on my secret burner accounts 😆


Begum needs to know about these accounts😈

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Good MORNING!!! 🤗😆


The best part was, I woke up, had my breakfast and fell asleep while scrolling through IF to wake up to this🤣 then I fell asleep again after posting the reel and now am again staring at this

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

No I deleted insta at end of 2019 when the Begum asked me to. But I follow him on my secret burner accounts 😆

I won't tell Begum, don't worry 😆

Btw dude what to you think of the entire Golden Globe fiasco? Whats that all about?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 17 days ago

Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 12 days ago

Deepika and Ranveer welcome second daughter 👶

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...

https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 14 days ago

Ranveer Singh announces he will fund 1000 underprivileged girls education https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdaXLK1vAZ1/?stkn=MW9wZGx3bGM2ZHdjYQ==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdaXLK1vAZ1/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".