I think I did! But don’t care for that Erica woman
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think I did! But don’t care for that Erica woman
🤣🤣 u do know her hate for erica right🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I think I did! But don’t care for that Erica woman
🤔
harshu baby ko dekha??😛
Phir bhi 😂😂😂
lol 😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I don’t!!!
I don’t care about the promotions also coz I care only about spamming 😂😂😂
Aachaji u just want spamming awards🤣
Only vansh aka Rrahul for her no one else🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 u do know her hate for erica right🤣
Sacchhii??? mujhe nahin pata tha🤣
thanku soni jiii🤗
abhi mein Rish ke post Erica's pic gis se reply karungiii🤪🤪
hmmm Harshad...❤️