Guys! I am planning a TS on RoSid soon ❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Guys! I am planning a TS on RoSid soon ❤️
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Finally hide and seek is over 🤣
Yeah and it was me who found you already active 🤣🤣
So I won yeyyyyyyyyyy
Just wishing now .. what if I forget to wish later 🤣
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Guys! I am planning a TS on RoSid soon ❤️
That's great..🥳
Now this is called as your come back di 😆
Yeah and it was me who found you already active 🤣🤣
So I won yeyyyyyyyyyy
Congratulations for winning 🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Just wishing now .. what if I forget to wish later 🤣
Ohhh yeah then I too should do that 🤪🤣
Good night everyone 😴😴😴
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Guys! I am planning a TS on RoSid soon ❤️
Wow sis ❤️
Eagerly waiting to read
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Congratulations for winning 🤣
Now want reward...
Ask update from Sarah di .... you can take rest for a while
Me too ... eagerly waiting di
Now want reward...
Ask update from Sarah di .... you can take rest for a while
Reward ? Hmm... actually that is still on process 😆
She will give once she completed writing an update na ? Why to pressurise her 😆