It's the first time am watching it 😆 so i tried to understd wht is going on
I like Gautam scene with his lil bro😆 It was funny 🤣🤣
Krish k banters are so funny😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's the first time am watching it 😆 so i tried to understd wht is going on
I like Gautam scene with his lil bro😆 It was funny 🤣🤣
Krish k banters are so funny😆
A good show
Mainly I am watching it for shivi ☺️
Dhara bht lecture deti hai😆
Haan dekha maine ...she was lecturing Raavi abt happiness and love on in life 😆
But i love her saree❤️ ...i love these type of saree...soft ones😆
Gautam scene with his lil bro was hillarious 🤣🤣
A good show
Mainly I am watching it for shivi ☺️
Dhara bht lecture deti hai😆
Dhara Kaun hai
Krish k banters are so funny😆
I really love it ...both actors nailed it😆🤣
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
GauRa sweet and soft couple hai..😳❤️
And ShiVi ki routine hate turning to love story wala couple hai..☺️😆
Tabhi to 😎
Hate turning to love wala best trope hai 😆
Dhara Kaun hai
Gautam wife
pandya s ki badi bahu
She brought up the other,3 Bros as her Saas. Got Paralyzed
All brothers love dhara bhabhi so much😃
Gautam wife
pandya s ki badi bahu
She brought up the other,3 Bros as her Saas. Got Paralyzed
All brothers love dhara bhabhi so much😃
Ok samaj gaye kaun hai 😃
Haan dekha maine ...she was lecturing Raavi abt happiness and love on in life 😆
But i love her saree❤️ ...i love these type of saree...soft ones😆
Gautam scene with his lil bro was hillarious 🤣🤣
Bechara krish 🤣
Haa with good dialogues😆
I started from wedding track
Couple swap brought increase in viewership of this show😆