Originally posted by: Saichintalli
so pakhi asking sai about kids is not in serial??
No it is not there
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
so pakhi asking sai about kids is not in serial??
No it is not there
I think today's episode ruined all of our brain cells...........how did we all suddenly jump to consummation talks when there isn't even a hug here yet 🤣
yeah we are already on page 107.......
ghum ganja is injurious to health 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
What is happening hastaggirl ??
They are still feeding each other.
I skipped breakfast seeing that
This is my fav from today episode... Aai ❤️
https://twitter.com/tumbhttacheho/status/1392302027254861829?s=20
Originally posted by: notaquitter
😂😂😂😂😂 people are believing what you said to be true and debating and crying for 2 long pages
And now you tell this 😂😂😂
I had to go through comments and reply one by one
Omg how do i clean this mess
Originally posted by: notaquitter
Can we talk about silver linings in this version of ghum? What we got more than the original? I need some positivity 🙊
Didi and Virat ki love story was shorter
We got holi romance before separation
Originally posted by: notaquitter
BTW that was just laksh imaginary scenario 😂😂
You mean imaginary WC scenario. We have thought of everything on the earth 🤣
Originally posted by: notaquitter
Can we talk about silver linings in this version of ghum? What we got more than the original? I need some positivity 🙊
Neil's awesome acting and his beautiful eyes. He just makes you want to love Virat. Its a big big step up from Rono.
because these talks are only saving us from breaking vankara head😡I think today's episode ruined all of our brain cells...........how did we all suddenly jump to consummation talks when there isn't even a hug here yet 🤣
I can’t keep up
What’s happening