Then give me a scooty only for a goa ride with jai babu😆.before u punch him again🤣
I am gonna punch him very soon. Wait and watch. 🤣🤣 I will give you a bag of pop corns to enjoy it🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Then give me a scooty only for a goa ride with jai babu😆.before u punch him again🤣
I am gonna punch him very soon. Wait and watch. 🤣🤣 I will give you a bag of pop corns to enjoy it🤣
🤣🤣🤣u really won this round rish🤣
I am Kate not Rish🤣🤣
I said i will diavorce viku didn't said that will leave veer alone🤪
Yes ranisa i only want to diavorce your stupid viku son😈
No one wants to marry my sweet innocent viku.😭 Everyone is after that good for nothing servant loving mistake of a son. 😡
Originally posted by: caller123
I am Kate not Rish🤣🤣
Sorry responding u and rish simultaneously so get mixed up🤣.anyway its a compliment🥳
I said i will diavorce viku didn't said that will leave veer alone🤪
Leaving Viku also a thing to celebrate. Veer will somehow show you , your place very soon.🤣
I cannot relate Viku's love for Kiara. So you better divorce him🤣
Oh mom I will find the best girl and marry . Don't worry.🤣No one wants to marry my sweet innocent viku.😭 Everyone is after that good for nothing servant loving mistake of a son. 😡

I said i will diavorce viku didn't said that will leave veer alone🤪
Good one🤣🤣
Party over 🤣🤣🤣
No one wants to marry my sweet innocent viku.😭 Everyone is after that good for nothing servant loving mistake of a son. 😡
👏👏👏well said mummy ji.after seeing ur love for your son i will also give him one chance in future🤣
👏👏👏well said mummy ji.after seeing ur love for your son i will also give him one chance in future🤣
