Originally posted by: sargamif
Jaali votes pade h..r y ek kam sirf nezu di r piyu kar sakte h
Warna m kaha bakaiti karti hu yaar😲

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sargamif
Jaali votes pade h..r y ek kam sirf nezu di r piyu kar sakte h
Warna m kaha bakaiti karti hu yaar😲

Omg omg omgggg!!! I also got an awardddd! Thank you soooo muucchhhhh allllll❤️❤️💖💖💖💖😘😘🥺🥺🥺🍫🍫
ab forum k baby ko award to Milna hi tha 😳🤣Originally posted by: Potterhead_05
Omg omg omgggg!!! I also got an awardddd! Thank you soooo muucchhhhh allllll❤️❤️💖💖💖💖😘😘🥺🥺🥺🍫🍫

awww kya gif hai😎😆😆
Originally posted by: Potterhead_05
Omg omg omgggg!!! I also got an awardddd! Thank you soooo muucchhhhh allllll❤️❤️💖💖💖💖😘😘🥺🥺🥺🍫🍫
Of course as u r the baby of this forum 😎😆😆
congrats Jiyu 🥳🥳

haina ekdum cute 😳awww kya gif hai😎😆😆
yeah cutiepieOriginally posted by: Piyaazzz
haina ekdum cute 😳
Originally posted by: sargamif
Suppaaaa congratulations yaar...Ek dum jhakaass award mila h tereko😳
I know I m late..But,it's better to be late than never.
Bhot bhot dhanyawad didii🤗🤗
Congrats to you toooo
Apko to bakaiti queen ka bhi mila naa 🤣 100%apt 🤣
Bhot bhot dhanyawad didii🤗🤗
Congrats to you toooo
Apko to bakaiti queen ka bhi mila naa 🤣 100%apt 🤣
Ur welcome Suppaa😳🤗
@bold matlab meri koi izzat hi nahi h...😭😭
M sirf bakaiti karti hu yaha pe..Okay😭👍🏼😭👍🏼
