I think this one his old pic🤔
New look still not revealed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think this one his old pic🤔
New look still not revealed
Liked today's episode except last line of Babli where she again compares that rascal with SS indirectly. Nice to see Ahir after long time.
Seriously she has to stop comparing Shaurya with other men😡
Thank god. I thought professor turned tapori majanu🤣
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
🥵 he is too hot
https://www.instagram.com/p/COj0l7VhjDF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Aaj episode me to nhi dikha yhi pe dekhke kam chlate hai aaj bhi
I think it's an old pic 😂
Don't worry .. after sometime when Nikki will be in SS camp.. woh Babli ko bhi samjha degi😎
Originally posted by: bobo1906
Don't worry .. after sometime when Nikki will be in SS camp.. woh Babli ko bhi samjha degi😎
Vo time hi nhi pass nhi hota na 😒
Thank god. I thought professor turned tapori majanu🤣
Na na ab tk to aisa nhi hua😆
Yeah it's an old pic but I found him so hot here
KV in a new hairstyle
He is looking damn cute and handsome here but yeah mask goggles cap face pura dikhta hi nhi🤔
https://www.instagram.com/p/COubAJZhsd7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link