Karan Vohra joins PKK cast as Mayura’s lover ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Unfortunately he is joining only as cameo he is very popular and talented actor deserve good shows don't know why he joined this flop show which have no motive except glorifying criminal omkar 

I will not be shocked if in future to glorify omkar makers will turn him also negative like vishakha and neel kyunki is show me omkar ko 100 khun bhi maaf h uske crimes crime nahi h according to makers baki koi chik bhi de to gunah h 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

Unfortunately he is joining only as cameo he is very popular and talented actor deserve good shows don't know why he joined this flop show which have no motive except glorifying criminal omkar 

I will not be shocked if in future to glorify omkar makers will turn him also negative like vishakha and neel kyunki is show me omkar ko 100 khun bhi maaf h uske crimes crime nahi h according to makers baki koi chik bhi de to gunah h 

Sahi bola yaar 

Kaise  Omkar ke sau  gunah maaf kar diya yaar shocking 

He permanently scarred Mayura .. domestic violence on wife , he should be jailed for that . Firstly . 🤬😡

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Sahi bola yaar 

Kaise  Omkar ke sau  gunah maaf kar diya yaar shocking 

He permanently scarred Mayura .. domestic violence on wife , he should be jailed for that . Firstly . 🤬😡

He even snatched daughter from mother said in front of media meri pagal patni meri beti ko lekar bhag gyi

He torture and kidnapped Mayura family multiple times

Agar vishakha na hoti to aj mayura mental asylum me hoti lekin again to glorify criminal omkar makers make vishaka negative

Makers are in delusion in bcoz of some fans that people want mayukar but in reality majority of audience always rejected this serious abuser and victim forced love story trp chart is proof.

Looks like writer writing show for teenage fans but by this they are bringing show towards it end majority of neutral viewers and audience rejected this toxic abusive forced love story 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

He even snatched daughter from mother said in front of media meri pagal patni meri beti ko lekar bhag gyi

He torture and kidnapped Mayura family multiple times

Agar vishakha na hoti to aj mayura mental asylum me hoti lekin again to glorify criminal omkar makers make vishaka negative

Makers are in delusion in bcoz of some fans that people want mayukar but in reality majority of audience always rejected this serious abuser and victim forced love story trp chart is proof.

Looks like writer writing show for teenage fans but by this they are bringing show towards it end majority of neutral viewers and audience rejected this toxic abusive forced love story 

Other than Mayura and her mom dad none are positive characters 

Who will want to watch such a show in view of the depressing Covid scenario worldwide . people want entertainment not go into depression further .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

I dont know who he is but he shouldnt waste his time and talent on this show

MochaQueen thumbnail

has the timings changed? i thought namak aired at 9pm?

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Other than Mayura and her mom dad none are positive characters 

Who will want to watch such a show in view of the depressing Covid scenario worldwide . people want entertainment not go into depression further .

Only her family are positive characters, there's nothing positive about Mayura her so called kindness and forgiveness is only limited to her toxic husband and opportunist sister. Once again she will blindly forgive Omkar, return everything to him, and then her family will pay the price for it after Omkar threatens and kidnaps them  for the 100th time. Idk why she made such a big deal about ppl noticing only her beauty🙄 when clearly there isn't more to her underneath

Omkar's dad is also the same he pretends to be critical of his son and side with Mayura but he still wants them be together despite knowing what kind of man his son is. 

This may be an unpopular opinion but I prefer Megha much more to Mayura, she may be opportunistic, selfish and untrustworthy but at least she knows how to fight and protect herself- a trait nobody in her family has. Unlike Mayura who constantly needs to be saved either by Piyush or Neel or Vishakha, and still she will go down the same road.