Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
11.44 ko post kiya tha
😂🤷😂🤷😂🤷😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
11.44 ko post kiya tha
😂🤷😂🤷😂🤷😂
b'day party kaha hai
kiska bday?🤔
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
kiska bday?🤔
Jis ke name Ka love letter bheja hai tumne
Originally posted by: beinguraloo
Results ka anumanit date ka hai?

Thanks for everyone who have sent their entries
Announcement shall be posted pretty soon
Stay tuned😎
Thanks for everyone who have sent their entries
Announcement shall be posted pretty soon
Stay tuned😎
579 years later....
🤣
(Please understand the context of the joke, offence mat lo or yeh mat socho ki results nahi hone waale😆)
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
579 years later....
🤣
(Please understand the context of the joke, offence mat lo or yeh mat socho ki results nahi hone waale😆)
I am ashwathama so offence none taken aur chill maroo😎
I didn't. My willingness is pretty much exhausted...😆
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Lee results ???
Today ya tomorrow
Hi Members, Before starting on my new OG fiction, do spend a subscribe to my new fan fiction and OG fiction channel. U will surely like it. Do...
Hi everyone! I've recently started a YouTube channel called Ghost Hale . Instead of uploading original TV serial clips, I create AI-generated...
52