It's so strange... just a few days back I was talking about him here, saying how Romi (his role in DD) was the best chota bhai I've seen on ITV in a while... that our Nikhil reminded me of him.
I now feel like I've raised a zombie or something 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
It's so strange... just a few days back I was talking about him here, saying how Romi (his role in DD) was the best chota bhai I've seen on ITV in a while... that our Nikhil reminded me of him.
I now feel like I've raised a zombie or something 🤣
Originally posted by: RosyRosh
I LOVEEEEEE kush!!!!
He was in Divya drishti and he is such a cutie
.i dont think hed be mandhar. He is too young looking. He would loook like pallavis little brothrr not husband
I think he may be pairrd opp keerti or amrutha for sure..
Or maybe someone from raghavs business world
Cant wait to see!!
I loved him too in DD... such a sweetheart! 😍
Originally posted by: XRFR6EWD43O62543
Aur karo ulte sidhe wish🤣 but he is the new twist and naya more in the show that everyone was talking about
Are 😆....wish isliye kiya thaaki ye amma aai ka drama se brk mile ...jo bhi aaye jab bhi aaye humare raghvi humko chahiye🤣...need raghvi n farag scenes more n more ..bahut hgyi drama ..bahut karliya intezaar 😭
Ye kaun hai? Pallu ka new lawyer? Har ek baat ke liye ladki keeps getting a new one 😆
Tattoo artist hain na yeh? Lawyer kaise hoga?😆
🤣Originally posted by: princy48
Are 😆....wish isliye kiya thaaki ye amma aai ka drama se brk mile ...jo bhi aaye jab bhi aaye humare raghvi humko chahiye🤣...need raghvi n farag scenes more n more ..bahut hgyi drama ..bahut karliya intezaar 😭
Makers to Princy : Ye to mumkin nahi ....drama to dekhna hi padegaOriginally posted by: princy48
Are 😆....wish isliye kiya thaaki ye amma aai ka drama se brk mile ...jo bhi aaye jab bhi aaye humare raghvi humko chahiye🤣...need raghvi n farag scenes more n more ..bahut hgyi drama ..bahut karliya intezaar 😭
Nice way to keep Farhad safely single 😆😆
Shh!🙊 don't expose it😆
Tattoo artist hain na yeh? Lawyer kaise hoga?😆
Haan.. baad mein dekha wo 😆
But still, jab wo ek hi doctor abortion, accident aur Pallu ka fainting... sab kuch akele sambhal sakti hai, to ek lawyer kuch tattoos banana nahi seekh sakta? 🤪🤣
Shh!🙊 don't expose it😆
You still think there is anyone in this forum who hasn't been exposed to your truth? 🤣
Haan.. baad mein dekha wo 😆
But still, jab wo ek hi doctor abortion, accident aur Pallu ka fainting... sab kuch akele sambhal sakti hai, to ek lawyer kuch tattoos banana nahi seekh sakta? 🤪🤣
Wohbhi sahi hain🤣