Aap kaha ho😭. Kaisi ho aap🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aap kaha ho😭. Kaisi ho aap🤗
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Ham sabne rangu ko disown kar diya😈
Same🤣
Bas KKK dekhke wapas chod dungi 😎🤣
kkk and dance shows ke alava ham aur kuch nai dekhenge😎🤣
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
kkk and dance shows ke alava ham aur kuch nai dekhenge😎🤣
Main toh dance shows bhi nai dekhti😈🤣
Bechare rangu sabne disown kar diya🤣Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Main toh dance shows bhi nai dekhti😈🤣
I’m fine tooo 🤗Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am good how r u?🤗 eid shopping done?
Haha koi baat nahi, full fledge aana jab ekdum free hojao toh
Pretty hot here today and i’m not used to this weather so it’s gotten me irritated today 🤣
Haan aaongi, iftari ke baad hopefully
I’m fine tooo 🤗
Pretty hot here today and i’m not used to this weather so it’s gotten me irritated today 🤣
Haan aaongi, iftari ke baad hopefully
Ohh hot days is hard esp coz of fast na
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ohh hot days is hard esp coz of fast na
Yes, cz u can't even drink water!
I got hiccups today jo ruk bhi nai rahe the easily
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Yes, cz u can't even drink water!
I got hiccups today jo ruk bhi nai rahe the easily
Oh no toh fir kaise ruka?
I can understand because I sometimes I face this in Kolkata. Isiliye main dopehar and raat ko ac main sota hu😳I’m fine tooo 🤗
Pretty hot here today and i’m not used to this weather so it’s gotten me irritated today 🤣
Haan aaongi, iftari ke baad hopefully