I’m here 💃💃
How are you Soni 🤗
Just a bit busy today All over the place so coming on and off as usual 😆
I’ll come tonight though, yehi rehna sab😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m here 💃💃
How are you Soni 🤗
Just a bit busy today All over the place so coming on and off as usual 😆
I’ll come tonight though, yehi rehna sab😎
I’m here 💃💃
How are you Soni 🤗
Just a bit busy today All over the place so coming on and off as usual 😆
I’ll come tonight though, yehi rehna sab😎
I am good how r u?🤗 eid shopping done?
Haha koi baat nahi, full fledge aana jab ekdum free hojao toh
aapki toh iftari hui hogi
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hum hai na, me n asfia n SK bhai
hello ji🤣
Dinner mein kya khaya?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
aapki toh iftari hui hogi
Iftari shaam ko hui thi😳
Abhi soup pia😃
Bye🤣
Lo main aa gaya
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Lo main aa gaya
Ab bhagna mat🤣
Oho kaunsa soup?