Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Baahon mein chale aao....oh humse sanam kya parda....humse sanam kya pardaโบ๏ธโค๏ธ
Vampire to his lil' darlingโบ๏ธ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Baahon mein chale aao....oh humse sanam kya parda....humse sanam kya pardaโบ๏ธโค๏ธ
Vampire to his lil' darlingโบ๏ธ
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
1. Main maal gaadi tu dhakka laga (train and engine)๐คฃ๐คฃ
2. Jawani janemanโบ๏ธ๐คฃ
3. Inside out๐คฃ
4. Chandni raateinโค๏ธโบ๏ธ
Maal gaadi dhakka lagana badiya hai๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐คฃ 1 and 3 connected๐คฃ ๐คฃ
Interconnected๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
They would have played this game in Oberoi mansion also โบ๏ธ
Utilising all roomsโบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Utilising all roomsโบ๏ธ๐คฃ
They would have sure .like in cure me they didโบ๏ธ
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Utilising all roomsโบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Kitni bechain hokeโบ๏ธ
They would have sure .like in cure me they didโบ๏ธ
Mini wanted balcony also โบ๏ธ๐คฃ but Neil had to stop her ๐คฃ
Kitni bechain hokeโบ๏ธ
Aaah haa...โบ๏ธ ah haa haaโบ๏ธ . We dedicated whole DT in bechaini of MiNeilโบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277