Razia and Isa ke khaatir😆
![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Razia and Isa ke khaatir😆
![]()
That was Razia's... uska ghar nahi cheen sakti na🤣
Of course... I was about to hit the post button but then realised it sounds weird(got CID ka kidnapper vibes😆) so added 'the dish'
🤣🤣 Razia is slowly turning into SRK fan😆
Check this out Isa!
That was Razia's... uska ghar nahi cheen sakti na🤣
Of course... I was about to hit the post button but then realised it sounds weird(got CID ka kidnapper vibes😆) so added 'the dish'
Oh haan!🤣🤣
Dekh liya tha, kuch samajh nahi aya to react nahi kiya🤣
Babu mere address par send karo Baklava(the dish)🤣
Lavy's address- Tihar Jail, Delhi🤣
The Dish🤣🤣
Pehle wala address acha tha🤣
Mujhe iski accha gif nahi mil rahi thi🤣 Tumne kar diya😭 *khushi ke aasu* 10Q😭
Woh tumhara tha😆
That was Razia's... uska ghar nahi cheen sakti na🤣
Of course... I was about to hit the post button but then realised it sounds weird(got CID ka kidnapper vibes😆) so added 'the dish'
Aapki badappan 🤗🤣
Aane dete unlog ko, ghar mein bore ho rahe honge🤣 Humlogon se bhi mulakat hoti
Na ji🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5