Mine is morning now😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mine is morning now😆
Good morning😆🤗Mine is morning now😆
Good morning😆🤗
Thanks🤗..good evening for u❤️🤗
Was reading ur analysis😆..same views we have😆
did they not spend little good time? very little but they were kind of friends.....weren't they? or i was the only one thinking like that......oh god🤪
Originally posted by: maanmeet1
did they not spend little good time? very little but they were kind of friends.....weren't they? or i was the only one thinking like that......oh god🤪
No they were😆, during lion track😆
I know😆... writing Friday wala now...almost done...Thanks🤗..good evening for u❤️🤗
Was reading ur analysis😆..same views we have😆
I know😆... writing Friday wala now...almost done...
Do..once I c my show😆, will comment😆
Yo 👍🏼Do..once I c my show😆, will comment😆