Thanks for your wishes Bhagu 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Thanks for your wishes Bhagu 🤗
Good night dears.
Kal milenge.
Minnie I hope you are getting better.. 💕💕
Good night diiOriginally posted by: rekha_crm
Good night dears.
Kal milenge.
Minnie I hope you are getting better.. 💕💕
Hello ladies....how are y'all doing ?? It had been soo long since I spoke to you guys so I dropped by today...
Thank you for all your wishes 😘😘 mom is recovering well and is stable....
I tested positive for covid 3 days back...fever, sore throat and stuffy nose are my symptoms....I m taking medicines for the same and resting...
Aaj blood tests bhi karwaya hain maine to understand better...I m just praying that it's just a mild case and that it goes away soon..
Love you all take care 💕 I ll keep visiting whenever I can
Hope you get well soon Minnie! We are all waiting for you to join back!
Originally posted by: rekha_crm
Good night dears.
Kal milenge.
Minnie I hope you are getting better.. 💕💕
Good morning di
Fever abhi aa rahi hai but gap zyaada hai inbetween the trigger.... medicines le rahi hoon di... hopefully this fever goes away soon
Thank you for your wishes Tiya di 💕 aaj day 6 of quarantine hain...I miss discussing plot points with you 🥰
Good morning di
Fever abhi aa rahi hai but gap zyaada hai inbetween the trigger.... medicines le rahi hoon di... hopefully this fever goes away soon
Take care Minnie❤️👍🏼
@bold - hope so👍🏼
Good morning di
Fever abhi aa rahi hai but gap zyaada hai inbetween the trigger.... medicines le rahi hoon di... hopefully this fever goes away soon
Don't worry Minnie..
It will go away. Stay positive.
Soon we are going to see you here.. 🤗for a longer time. 🤗
Hope your mum has recovered.
Originally posted by: rekha_crm
Don't worry Minnie..
It will go away. Stay positive.
Soon we are going to see you here.. 🤗for a longer time. 🤗
Hope your mum has recovered.
Thank you di for all the positivity 💕❤️
Yes mom has recovered...she is day 14 today...her quarantine ends tomorrow...🙏