Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning, i was just gonna post these!
Special shoutout to Maroony, who is literally looking up Seb news for us 🤗
Sebastian doesn't look like himself like wtf dude!!
And this is being directed by the same guy who directed I, Tonya so u know its gonna be good 👏
Ngl, I am skeptical about Lily looking the part coz Pam has bolder facial features and bigger assets while Lily is more delicate, but I trust the director so lets wait and watch!
PS: Petition to bring this on Netflix 😆
Dude are those nipple piercings real and don't they hurt being tugged like that 😳
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Dude are those nipple piercings real and don't they hurt being tugged like that 😳
Important questions that need to be asked🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Important questions that need to be asked🤣
Its very important, I am not into such metal kink!
Sebastian darling, please enlighten us, I need to know what I am getting into.
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Good morning, i was just gonna post these!
Special shoutout to Maroony, who is literally looking up Seb news for us 🤗
Sebastian doesn't look like himself like wtf dude!!
And this is being directed by the same guy who directed I, Tonya so u know its gonna be good 👏
Ngl, I am skeptical about Lily looking the part coz Pam has bolder facial features and bigger assets while Lily is more delicate, but I trust the director so lets wait and watch!
PS: Petition to bring this on Netflix 😆
Actually its going to be an 8-part miniseries which will release on Hulu 😆
Oh and have you seen The Queen's Gambit?
Originally posted by: Koviljika34
Actually its going to be an 8-part miniseries which will release on Hulu 😆
Oh and have you seen The Queen's Gambit?
I am aware its gonna be on Hulu but that's not available in India and I wish to watch it legally to support Sebastian 😆 Since its primarily owned by Disney, can we expect it on Disney+ Hotstar?
The Queen's Gambit is on my watch list along with The Crown. I was watching some light trashy stuff coz my stress levels were going crazy 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I am aware its gonna be on Hulu but that's not available in India and I wish to watch it legally to support Sebastian 😆 Since its primarily owned by Disney, can we expect it on Disney+ Hotstar?
The Queen's Gambit is on my watch list along with The Crown. I was watching some light trashy stuff coz my stress levels were going crazy 😆
Sorry but no idea, babe! Perhaps you can torrent it?
LOL skip The Crown and watch TQG instead because man....The Crown is such a tedious watch that it bored me to tears 🥱
Originally posted by: Koviljika34
Sorry but no idea, babe! Perhaps you can torrent it?
LOL skip The Crown and watch TQG instead because man....The Crown is such a tedious watch that it bored me to tears 🥱
I know a bunch of websites, that's not a problem. 😆
I wanna watch The Crown coz people are saying its cost the Royal Family a lot of their reputation. Like a lot they did to Diana for example is out there so I am curious!
I think i posted this
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
Ranveer Singh announces he will fund 1000 underprivileged girls education https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdaXLK1vAZ1/?stkn=MW9wZGx3bGM2ZHdjYQ==
44