Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
apne hi pat pe case kar rahi...bolo bhala
Oh god 🤣
My brain's even more in the gutter now that I was watching Sexify 🤣
Pati bolke aur zyada gutter ho gaya 🤣
I do the most random shit so I can relate 🤣
My parents also wanna know what goes on in my head 🤣
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Oh god 🤣
My brain's even more in the gutter now that I was watching Sexify 🤣
Pati bolke aur zyada gutter ho gaya 🤣
Sexify?
Netflix pe, Polish web show 😆
OHMIGOSHH!!!!!!
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
Ranveer Singh announces he will fund 1000 underprivileged girls education https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdaXLK1vAZ1/?stkn=MW9wZGx3bGM2ZHdjYQ==
44