Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

ye saree mein Gaumbi aur Dhara ka upcoming hug scene hai.. Sayad woh uss samajate ke uss bura maane ke koyi jarurat nahi hai🤞

I don't know. All I know is I didn't like the crying Raavi!! She didn't say a single word when Rishita was going off on her. Come on!! Stand up for yourself!! She has to learn to fight her own battles. Shiva can't be fighting her battles for her.

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

My goodness!! Why didn't Dev apologize to Raavi?? He is a such a horrible character. Just as bad, if not worse than Rishita!!

I just can't digest the two of them anymore!! I've had it with him.

The makers have done such a wonderful job of unilaterally making everyone despise Rishita and Dev. Both of them have such irredeemable characters. Since the wedding, they have been fluctuating. Sometimes they are nice, other times they are frustrating, other times they are despicable. After today's episode, I have zero sympathy for these two brats. Even in the future, if they do have a redemption track, I don't think I would care to watch.

After today's episode, it seems the makers have finalized in making Rishita a complete vamp/psycho. I was hoping she would just be a clueless bahu who is having troubles living in a smaller house or living in an extended family. But she seems to insult and disrespect everyone (even people who have been nothing but nice to her (on that note, I hope Raavi doesn't continue to be nice to her)). The apology never seems to come either. She's definitely her father/aunt for sure. I used to always wonder what Dev saw in her, but after today's episode, they are perfect for each other.

Dev, meanwhile, keeps proving he is nothing like the rest of his family. He's been completely ineffective as an older brother. He doesn't respect Shiva or Krish (literally never apologizes to Shiva for the wedding, and never said sorry to Krish after Rishita called him stupid). He doesn't respect Raavi... though he knew about Raavi's feelings, never once did he say, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my actual feelings before the wedding." Or even today, "I'm sorry you had to listen to my wife's words. You are nothing of what Rishita said." He just stood there and apologized to Dhara?!?! Like, what? Dude, the girl who received the brunt of your wife's words is in tears, and you just outright ignore her?

I keep thinking back to the scene pre-marriage, where after the baby shower, Shiva becomes troubled/angry that he wasn't there when Dhara was insulted. He wished he could've done something to protect his family. I know today that if Shiva was there in the scene, he would've given it to Rishita. I hope Dhara/Raavi tells Shiva about this, because god knows Dev and Rishita don't even see Shiva or Raavi as humans.

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Did we het that riverside scene? Or raavi alone in bedroom scene? As per bts..

Everything next week yaar...today was full drama

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Did we het that riverside scene? Or raavi alone in bedroom scene? As per bts..

No!! That will all be next week. 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't know. All I know is I didn't like the crying Raavi!! She didn't say a single word when Rishita was going off on her. Come on!! Stand up for yourself!! She has to learn to fight her own battles. Shiva can't be fighting her battles for her.

And I'm hoping Shiva teaches her this. He alluded to this during the handkerchief scene yesterday, so I'm thinking (actually very much hoping the makers explore this angle). I'm thinking he will make her stand up for herself, and she will make it so he can express his feelings to her openly without bottling up his emotions.

mpks1 thumbnail

Phew! Just finished watching. If not an apology, Dev finally accepted he is the reason for all the mess that’s happening. That doesn’t mean I will start to like him, he is useless in any which way we see😄 and am very happy to say that. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

The makers have done such a wonderful job of unilaterally making everyone despise Rishita and Dev. Both of them have such irredeemable characters. Since the wedding, they have been fluctuating. Sometimes they are nice, other times they are frustrating, other times they are despicable. After today's episode, I have zero sympathy for these two brats. Even in the future, if they do have a redemption track, I don't think I would care to watch.

After today's episode, it seems the makers have finalized in making Rishita a complete vamp/psycho. I was hoping she would just be a clueless bahu who is having troubles living in a smaller house or living in an extended family. But she seems to insult and disrespect everyone (even people who have been nothing but nice to her (on that note, I hope Raavi doesn't continue to be nice to her)). The apology never seems to come either. She's definitely her father/aunt for sure. I used to always wonder what Dev saw in her, but after today's episode, they are perfect for each other.

Dev, meanwhile, keeps proving he is nothing like the rest of his family. He's been completely ineffective as an older brother. He doesn't respect Shiva or Krish (literally never apologizes to Shiva for the wedding, and never said sorry to Krish after Rishita called him stupid). He doesn't respect Raavi... though he knew about Raavi's feelings, never once did he say, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my actual feelings before the wedding." Or even today, "I'm sorry you had to listen to my wife's words. You are nothing of what Rishita said." He just stood there and apologized to Dhara?!?! Like, what? Dude, the girl who received the brunt of your wife's words is in tears, and you just outright ignore her?

I keep thinking back to the scene pre-marriage, where after the baby shower, Shiva becomes troubled/angry that he wasn't there when Dhara was insulted. He wished he could've done something to protect his family. I know today that if Shiva was there in the scene, he would've given it to Rishita. I hope Dhara/Raavi tells Shiva about this, because god knows Dev and Rishita don't even see Shiva or Raavi as humans.

I guess there is no redemption after what rishitha did today...she is after everyone literally😡

I really wish we get a track where dev rishitha leave the family and go away...

No one needs such a nasty bahu...and a son/brother who acts like dumb person always and opens his mouth out of sync always

mpks1 thumbnail

Raavi needs to think about what Dhara said today that Shiva and Raavi will be there for each other. Girl, you got the hint, come out of your self pity and start  working on your marriage and love. 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I guess we are going to get ShiVi next week. Raavi would probably be crying her eyes out. I honestly wanted to see her take a stand for herself but no!! 

I don't like this Raavi!! I need her to be strong or Rishita will kick her while she's down!! She needs to start helping herself!! 

completely agree.. Par ye dev ke chapter ko hua he kitane din hai.. Aur usne ye baate kiske saath properly share be nahi kiye hai ke woh kya feel kar rahe hai.. Uss guidance ke jarurat hai... Shiva ya phir Anita ye dono mein koyi help kare toh... Ye 15 days mein usme kuch na kuch badalaav hoge.. Phir dekhana.. 

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Do you guys want an update for today's episode? Everything is mentioned already in the discussions so I am going to add few things to my opinion of the episode.

Today's episode was 🤬. Too much DevTa.

I liked that Dhara gave Rishita a piece of her mind and told Rishita she should be the one to apologize and have some shame. But this girl, I swear if she will ever understand anything. You know she needs to go live in her own with her Dev. And see how she can face real world by herself. Work, pay bills, cook, take care of house and hisband. Plus real world problems. Then she'll know the difficulties. She hast even done a pinky worth of stuff what Dhara's done and dares to ask her who the hell are you to tell me what to do. But this maharani can come and tell Raavi whatever the f she likes?

Glad Dhara told her, who is Raavi? Did we pick her up from street or is she some maid for her to talk like that to her? Dhara gave a good dose and this kalaki ayi nayi maharani plays a victim card when Dev tells her to stop and not to talk to Dhara like that. "Aap Khush ho hard beech jhaghda Karke?"

And runs off haughtily. Well hope you're gone for good..and then Dev and Raavi run off to their rooms. Dhara in angan now regrets what she told Rishita. 🤦🏾‍♀️Like dude, stop falling in her guilt tripping.

And then Dev. Argh that guy is another level. He has no decency to apologize to Raavi, but instead does to Dhara. Like why? You wronged her many times and he didn't even say properly sorry. And maharani on top is like, you need to stop saying sorry to everyone. Like really? F off.

Later Dev's on ShiVi's GauRa location and is frustrated. Dhara comes and tells him he shouldn't have spoke to Rishita like that. 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ No, Dhara, that woman's just not going to get it. Hope Shiva scares her straight.

There were some fun Mami-Suman-Anita scenes as car breaks down. Lol the dialogues were hilarious.

And then there was Shiva-Krish-Gaumbi scene where Krish is upset because of not being able to meet girl and is listening to "Jag soona lage". Gaumbi comes and asks why is he upset. Shiva thinks Krish will tell about bhoot stuff so he tries to pry him away and Gaumbi stops him. Shiva finally manages to make some excuse to get Krish away from Gaumbi.

Krish/Shiva weren't around when Raavi was insulted.😢

Precap: Same as yesterday

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago