Yaar don't insult my soulmate😭Mera past, present aur future partner hai FOOD❤️#OneTrueLove
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yaar don't insult my soulmate😭Mera past, present aur future partner hai FOOD❤️#OneTrueLove
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
I am working from home, replying here, writing the FF chapter.
I am watching TV,typing here, and conversing with dad🤣
Par phir bhi sahi comments nikal rahe hai🤣
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
I am working from home, replying here, writing the FF chapter.
I'm watching a YouTube video, typing here, enjoying my day off from work, sipping on lemonade, tapping my feet, humming a song...
#tired 🤣
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
But I seriously wanted Sai to kiss Virat on his forehead🥰
Me to sapna:
Fursat jo mile khudse, tu apni khabar lena
Fursat ke usee pal mein, kabhi kabhi yeh keh dena,
Hey,hey are you feeling okay
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Mera khudka pehla materialistic pyaar khaana hai🤣
I have to swallow 7 tablets twice daily, not fun bukhaar🤦♀️
Are sabka phel pyaar Khaana hi hai 🤣hum sab bhukad hai 🤣
I am taking 14 days covid kit tables for safety
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I am watching TV,typing here, and conversing with dad🤣
Par phir bhi sahi comments nikal rahe hai🤣
Waah aap toh sudhar gaaye nahin toh kisi ka comment kisi aur ko. 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'm watching a YouTube video, typing here, enjoying my day off from work, sipping on lemonade, tapping my feet, humming a song...
#tired 🤣
Me too going on songs in my brain, and I guess the tablets are having a ulta effect on me, kyunki me after tablets,
#Shakti🤣
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Waah aap toh sudhar gaaye nahin toh kisi ka comment kisi aur ko. 🤣
#Beizzati
#SachHiTohHai🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'm watching a YouTube video, typing here, enjoying my day off from work, sipping on lemonade, tapping my feet, humming a song...
#tired 🤣
By brain is tired too. 🤣