Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Oopsss I am lost... I am late... I don't know kisko reply karoon kisko miss kar diya. 😳
Kisiko bhi karo reply, get ghum in ghum🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Oopsss I am lost... I am late... I don't know kisko reply karoon kisko miss kar diya. 😳
Kisiko bhi karo reply, get ghum in ghum🤣
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Oopsss I am lost... I am late... I don't know kisko reply karoon kisko miss kar diya. 😳
Aaj aaj tum bi aaj its never late🤗
But I seriously wanted Sai to kiss Virat on his forehead🥰
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Kya pata woh bhi bore hagaye ho ek hi tarah ke scene karke
#LetsExperimentInTheShowABit🤣
He would rather experience it with his real like fiancee. 🤣
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
But I seriously wanted Sai to kiss Virat on his forehead🥰
#KDMeinTohHuaTha
Mera khudka pehla materialistic pyaar khaana hai🤣
I have to swallow 7 tablets twice daily, not fun bukhaar🤦♀️
#AndMyHeartSnappedIntoTwo 😭
I am working from home, replying here, writing the FF chapter.
#IGPePatthar
#TwitterPeBata🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
#KDMeinTohHuaTha
That was when rono had fever before he went off for his transfer, just before confession
But I don’t think ki this hospital sequence mein hua tha