grey mein grey wale bs badi tashan se nikale hai..phir ah jayenge imlie wapis ghar chalo 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
grey mein grey wale bs badi tashan se nikale hai..phir ah jayenge imlie wapis ghar chalo 😆
Originally posted by: water_83
grey mein grey wale bs badi tashan se nikale hai..phir ah jayenge imlie wapis ghar chalo 😆
Bs loves to chop himself and his gussa😆
Nice edit
kya karega woh bhi samne wali party hai bhi itni cute ki no fight direct surrender😆Bs loves to chop himself and his gussa😆
Originally posted by: water_83
kya karega woh bhi samne wali party hai bhi itni cute ki no fight direct surrender😆
Cute toh hai imlie. 😆
Bs loves to chop himself and his gussa😆
Not just chop but I think immense guilt bhi hoga when he finds out what anu did and why she wanted to move out 😭
Originally posted by: spelano.ws
Not just chop but I think immense guilt bhi hoga when he finds out what anu did and why she wanted to move out 😭
Hmm, he will be very hurt but I want t him to confront his family first for this .I have never seen a mother like Aparna who doesn't know what his son wants .They wants to maintain the status quo so much that they will never want a dil like Imlie .I know that both Adilie will suffer more.
Hmm, he will be very hurt but I want t him to confront his family first for this .I have never seen a mother like Aparna who doesn't know what his son wants .They wants to maintain the status quo so much that they will never want a dil like Imlie .I know that both Adilie will suffer more.
It’ll be a difficult change for them too, I mean they’d feel betrayed too ke itne dino Aditya ne yeh sach chupaya but what I dislike the most is the anu slavery.. I can understand everything but bk ke do token defence ke elawa they could just stand and watch rupi being insulted like that right in front of them and I was just..
Sumbul is live on insta
isse pehele I want he should miss her terribly because after going hone he will know anu maata gave darshan in t house so imlie avoiding him and yes gharwalon ko bhi thodi jhalak dhikhaye ...effects after fight ke woh super hoga uske one liners specially....Hmm, he will be very hurt but I want t him to confront his family first for this .I have never seen a mother like Aparna who doesn't know what his son wants .They wants to maintain the status quo so much that they will never want a dil like Imlie .I know that both Adilie will suffer more.