I knew that you'll give so I gave company to you 🙋🏻♀️
Really?😳
Thank you🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I knew that you'll give so I gave company to you 🙋🏻♀️
Really?😳
Thank you🤗
Originally posted by: Andetheres
18. Siddhant’s decision with a heavy heart
Choose one :-
A. Siddhant accepting to marry Naina though he wasn’t interested
Literally everyone !!!!
B. Siddhant accepting to marry jhumki
UNDOUBTEDLY THE WINNER IS (B)
POINTSEveryone gets a point and 7 goals
This time how much question same answer by all...
Congratulations to all 🥳
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
If she comes then I'll kill you😡
Don’t worry akka .. that time I will be sleeping only 🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Not actually comical but not emotional either😆
It was like apt with Roli's real characterization "Sherni"😎
Yeah ... I liked that one alot...so ande want a story on it 👍🏼
Till now I have asked two persons for new story ...how many others are left let me complete that quota too 🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Don’t worry I will post before that itself 😆
Then ok 😆
With A ,B then somewhere in middle C but at last everything collapsed so I didn't changed much and just sent the answers because my head was already spinning by continuous up and down ...🤪
You were playing your own ABCD game in the options 🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Don’t worry akka .. that time I will be sleeping only 🤣
Infact I too 🤣
And me 6-6:30 😕
I used to wake up at 6 during normal days .. but now this COVID lockdown made me more lazier
Originally posted by: Andetheres
19. Person in disguise
A. Roli as jhumki
- none
B. Aryan as Siddhant
- all .. literally all 😎
AGAIN UNDOUBTEDLY THE WINNER IS .....
ARYAN AS SIDDHANT ✌️
POINTSEveryone gets a point and 7 goals
Again😳
Congratulations to all🥳