Why this kolaveri 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why this kolaveri 🤣

please don't be negative 🙂, let's stay Positive and support our show and do continue your story till the end , once you start complete the story ( adhoora nahi chod te naah ).😁Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Guyz What is ur opinion Shall i continue the story? The show may go off air. As shoot had been cancelled.So shall I continue my story Guns and Roses or not?
I am just asking opinions? Can u help?
In future people might read your story , if they see only few chapters and there is no full story they will be disappointed .
Please do continue .❤️
Nenjama...adhan en mind la odichi when i saw that scene..
I immediately went "takhuchiku thakuchim"
🤣
What was that scene for 😆 ?
After the sauna scene..Ridz was bathing vansh with a hand shower..to get rid of the heat..😆
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Rani he also said he does not lose control that was the funniest thing I ever heard 😆
Then Ridhu should've said, is that in all things 🤣
OMG 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Priya12000
After the sauna scene..Ridz was bathing vansh with a hand shower..to get rid of the heat..😆
Congrats priya
Tumari promotion o gyi