Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
OMG 🤣🤣🤣
Vansh that's one thing cvs never changed she wicked sense of humor 😆
I know🤣🤣🤣
Unknowingly hasa deta hai mujhe woh🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
OMG 🤣🤣🤣
Vansh that's one thing cvs never changed she wicked sense of humor 😆
I know🤣🤣🤣
Unknowingly hasa deta hai mujhe woh🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
But then he always says sabar bahut hai usme 🤣🤣
Woh toh kab ka tut gaya 🤣
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
OMG 🤣🤣🤣
Vansh that's one thing cvs never changed she wicked sense of humor 😆
Rani he also said he does not lose control that was the funniest thing I ever heard 😆
Tut ke bikhar chuka hai🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Rani he also said he does not lose control that was the funniest thing I ever heard 😆
He also said main hone nhi doonga
Mtlb kaand kr ke main hone nhi doonga🤣
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
He also said main hone nhi doonga
Mtlb kaand kr ke main hone nhi doonga🤣
OMG I remember that line ran for so long aaj tak nahi bhulenge 😆 yeah insan bahut hi ajeeb kaand karne ke baad nahi hone dunga ab OTT par I don't lose control 🤪