Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Can't wait for the episode. Need to see this hide and seek romance 😆🤪
Same here 😆😆😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Can't wait for the episode. Need to see this hide and seek romance 😆🤪
Same here 😆😆😆
That depends on how much money you guys are going to offer me🤣apna father mother brother sister is only money😉show me money honey☺️
🤣🤣🤣 you are a very good businesswoman 👏
I am waiting for my raja babu
😂😂😂😂😂 🙋♀️
Reunion of JaMpa in the forum 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂 🙋♀️
😂😂😂😂😂 🙋♀️
Hukum sa where were you ?i was waiting fir you after wearing lots of bindi and lipstick for you☺️
😂😂😂😂😂 🙋♀️
Plz do come sometimes in night on terrace with some little amount of money like 5 lakh in black bag only🤣
Plz do come sometimes in night on terrace with some little amount of money like 5 lakh in black bag only🤣
Watched an old clip where Veer giving kidnappers 5 lks in black bag . Veer was crying. Instead of being emotional, I burst in to laughing remembering this.🤣🤣🤣
By the way Birju too has a black bag🤣🤣
Plz do come sometimes in night on terrace with some little amount of money like 5 lakh in black bag only🤣
But Nandini isn't here. I don't know who to take money from 🤑😂😂😂😂 that's why I am hiding.
But Nandini isn't here. I don't know who to take money from 🤑😂😂😂😂 that's why I am hiding.
Not to worry hukum sa when champa darling is with you😉we wil rob our kunwar sa.we are ideal couple you know.don't try to find any excuses😈i will stab you by carrot .👯
Not to worry hukum sa when champa darling is with you😉we wil rob our kunwar sa.we are ideal couple you know.don't try to find any excuses😈i will stab you by carrot .👯
Most awaited reunion in the forum🤣🤣🤣