3.Gumshuda 
4.baatlaye

5 aks 

Aks means I guess shadow. πŸ€”

Baatlaye means to tell. πŸ€”

Gumshuda is lost.

Sujha is like think or get an idea. πŸ€”

Manzar is view. 

I think that's what it is. Hindi speaking people will know better. My Hindi sucks. πŸ€£

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 3 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramyalaxmi

Muguet: Simply superbπŸ‘. Straight away besharamlekha to beizzatilekha. I think Mrs.MIA will have more names than the total number of episodes. That chicken picture🀣🀣. What is this? I imagined the chicken in hospital ICU

Virat happy seeing missed call, but I wonder seeing missed saas. Where is Mansi sasumaa? She should do beizzati of Mrs.MIA. 

Next should be beizzati of Mrs.MIA by pati patni cum hospital doctors and nurses. Well, I want someone to really slap Mrs.MIA urgently in the presence of Kaku.😎 At least Ashwini imagining to slap her

We can make a topic on all the name she was giving by the fans. πŸ€£ And gift it to Aishwarya. πŸ€£

That's the only thing I would think about when she said about standing on one leg. πŸ€£

Mansi Bua is ghum in her son's ghumness. πŸ€£ She definitely need to slap her DIL. πŸ€£

Doctors and nurses karenge toh she will definitely become the beizzati queen. πŸ€£

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Finally colorful and awesome posts are back.... οΏΌοΏΌ...  awesome awesome post..Imagine missed call dhekke ithna kush hogaya yeh bandha agar isko patha Chala ki sai actually called him only family tho heart attack ajayega.🀣🀣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

As today's episode was awesome thanks to the new lyrics of the title track.  I think there is no one bigger fan than me about their title track. πŸ€£ I deserve an award for that. πŸ€£ 
But also thanks for didi's beizzati by Veeru. πŸ₯³ 
These two things charged me again for my daily thread. πŸ˜Ž 

Shut the f*ck up man. Why stop a mother from praying for his child ? Kaku we know you don't care about your own daughter but there are mothers who actually love their children like anything. πŸ€“

Crazy People GIFs | Tenor

Ok my bad, they ended up showing concern for Ashwini. 

MY BAD GIF | Gfycat

What did Mohit see in Karishma ? 

Seriously GIFs | Tenor

Poor girl is pareshan for her Virat Sir. πŸ˜’

She is looking good in sleeveless dress. I wish she was given sarees with sleeveless blouses. πŸ˜³
She would look so hot. Veeru bhi dekh kar pagal ho jaayega. β˜ΊοΈ

Can she not continue wearing these instead of those full sleeves..

That funny moment when didi had to squeeze her eyes to let her tears come out. πŸ€£
Kyun didi ? Ansoo nahin nikal rahe the kya ? πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

Such beautiful eyes and she fails to use them in such scenes...

New lyrics yeaaaah !!!   

Aankhon mein yeh manzar sujha na tha aayega
Khwabon ka joh darr tha aise samne aayega
Gumshuda hai neendi dil ko na chain hai
Tere khaatir aaj haar aankh mein naam hai
Kaise jeeya jaaye koi toh baatlaye
Chaand mein aks aaj tera hi dikh jaaye
Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein

Dekh Veeru tere liye sab ro rahe hain. πŸ€“ I am so much in love with the title track that after listening to this new version, I was thinking that when Sai will be in the hospital I really want a male version of sad song for Veeru. If possible with new lyrics. πŸ˜ˆ 

Didi thi gaane mei toh mood off ho gaya 

Veeru is back... khushi ke aansoo. πŸ˜­

Ufff finally SaiRat in one frame. 

Look at these babies and their eyebrows raising talk. πŸ˜³

Veeru is so crazy about Sai.. He went unconscious thinking about her and her dreams got him to consciousness... 

"Aap mujhe phata phat promise kijiye ki aap aaj ke bad khabhi bhi mujhse jhhagdenge nahin, mujhe daantenge nahin aur mujhe ghar ke bahar bilkul toh nahin nikalenge." 
Errrm girl Vaada Boy and promises are enemies. Kabhi bhi alag ho sakte hain. πŸ€£

He imagine Sai in her natural form..The way he likes her.. bad bad devi.

That look he gave like "Hailaa yeh aurat meri izzat toh nahin loot liya." πŸ˜²

I know Neil was so good in portraying the uncomfort.../

Veeru khush ho gaya yeh sun kar ki unki baiko aayi thi. 
He knows his BFF's harkate. She must have sent Sai away.  Beizzatilekha then started ranting on her mahan kaam of staying to take care of him. 
Behen tu kya tareefe sunne ke liye ruki hui thi. So it's not because you cared for him. πŸ€”

Iska alag alaap rehta hai..banda beemar hai aur inko taareef sunni hai.Sai ko deny karke ruk gayi..or fir bolenge main ruki..tareef karo meri..

"Ek pair pe khare reh kar." πŸ€£
Kyun ? What happened to the other leg ? πŸ€” Tu kya chicken hai ? πŸ˜²

135 Rooster Standing One Leg Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

I did not get the point of that dialogue.. Like always Pakhi also has joined the wagon to troll Pakhi

His happiness has no limits seeing so many missed calls from Sai. 

He undermines himself ..his position in Sai's life.. 

The way he jerked away when she tried to touch him. Veeru you won my heart. πŸ‘
We can forgive the writers for not making Sai the first person Veeru saw after waking up.
Because they gave us didi's beizzati. πŸ₯³
And they even surprised us with Veeru imagining Sai so all good. πŸ˜²
Chal nalle writers humne aapko maaf kya. πŸ˜†

Yeah the scene which showed he is not okay with her touch.. Twice he did that today..

"Sai mere liye ro rahi thi." Dekkiye is Sharmila Tagore ko kitna sharma raha hai. πŸ˜†
Haan bhai, Sai tere liye nahin royegi toh kya padosan ke liye royegi ? πŸ˜³

Didi ka existence .. is not all felt when Sai ka missed calls hai saamne..This boy craves to be valued in Sai's life..He was even surprisingly happy to know Sai was crying for him..Thanks to policewala he got to know..Hope Baaki Mohit bata de...Isko

"Abhi toh jaal paani water pee lijiye." I love this positive Sonali so much. 

Sonali empathised Ashwini throughout, even when Kaku taunted her she was nice to her.. And she also was angry on Karishma for speaking that considering Ashwini's mental state.. I hope she was this way.. Can be bin pende ka lota but human.. 

Beizzatilekha again called Sai khudgarz.  Sai ek phatak se thappad maar de. πŸ˜‘

Slap Gif - Bolojawan.com

Can Sai just hold her and drag her out of her way.. Audacity of that woman.Chappal se maaro isko... But then she knows if the two meet each other.. kata uska patta.. 

My head has been boiling 300 degrees C since morning.. Thankyou for this relief Muguet.. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Hilarious post🀣🀣. Loved Virat today. Though he was in pain he didn't forget Sayi. His thoughts were going around Sayi and only Sayi. Was elated to see her missed calls. Beizzatilekha's beizzati has no end🀣🀣. Poor Beizzatilekha, she must have never imagined Virat would jerk her hand. When questioned about Sayi coming to the hospital she tried to avoid it. But, Virat being Virat didn't let her go until she answered his question and then immediately blamed her for not letting her in. Paapilekha was offended since he never even once appreciated her efforts of looking after himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

In normal circumstances I would have definitely missed the episode but since this episode involved full on epic insults for our dear Lady of Insult I couldn't miss it. And, tomorrow more insults will be continued. 

My only regret is noone slapped her. Would love to see Ashwini or Sayi slapping her infront of the Chavans. 

Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

We can make a topic on all the name she was giving by the fans. πŸ€£ And gift it to Aishwarya. πŸ€£

That's the only thing I would think about when she said about standing on one leg. πŸ€£

Mansi Bua is ghum in her son's ghumness. πŸ€£ She definitely need to slap her DIL. πŸ€£

Doctors and nurses karenge toh she will definitely become the beizzati queen. πŸ€£

@bold: Definitely she will become rock if not rockingπŸ€ͺRock in mamallapuram

@blue: She should at least ask Mrs.MIA "you didn't even cry for my son who is unfortunately your husband?"

@pink: πŸ€£

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh god This is such peace of mind🀣

After such fiasco it's good to see something worth of❀️

Slap ke liye I am also ready.....Koi to dediyo plz

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Haila tu chicken hai! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh how I missed this muguet!! Awesome, I cracked up so loudly πŸ˜‚

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

the chicken part is making me laugh so much πŸ€£

Now I will think about chickens every time Didi is on my screen πŸ€£

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

🀣Really hilarious your posts are🀣I'm so glad your daily post is backπŸ˜†That slap in the end πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»#AmusingAsAlways

#ThankYou 

#GladYouLikedIt 

#YouAndYourHashtags πŸ€£