rofl🤣Kesar chudail comes in Shiva room
Shiva says ye kya
Chudailon ka hanging garden hai Jo tu yaha ghoom raha hai🤣
Kya dialogue hai ye🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
rofl🤣Kesar chudail comes in Shiva room
Shiva says ye kya
Chudailon ka hanging garden hai Jo tu yaha ghoom raha hai🤣
Kya dialogue hai ye🤣
Shiva has started falling for Raavi already..lots of silent acceptance today❤️
This is definitely not a one time watch episode....i enjoyed it so much
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Few things about today's episode
1. He asked krish to call raavi bhabhi when he calls her by her name❤️
2. When dhara asks who is number he accepted raavi is number 1 though he twisted the talks after that
3.Raavi was worried Shiva was not in the room late night😆
4.Dev was the one sleeping as usual...missing all fun😆. But his dialogue to rishtha that she is in safe hands since she is with him...what a contradiction
5.Krish I love him so much🤣
also today when raavi tells him he was roaming around in shirt...he softened towards her...he really wants attention from her
But today's show stealer was Krish KESAR CHUDAIL
The makeup tutorial🤣🤣
Ive been watching all the episodes twice and all ShiVi scenes atleast 4 times 🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
This is definitely not a one time watch episode....i enjoyed it so much
I'm sorry, but when I saw Shiva and Kesar Krish together, I kind of wanted Raavi to misinterpret the situation and become jealous that someone is actually talking to her husband... what fun would that have been when she realizes the "woman" is Krish 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Ive been watching all the episodes twice and all ShiVi scenes atleast 4 times 🤣
You go girl! You're my idol! I plan on re-watching everything after my exam
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I'm sorry, but when I saw Shiva and Kesar Krish together, I kind of wanted Raavi to misinterpret the situation and become jealous that someone is actually talking to her husband... what fun would that have been when she realizes the "woman" is Krish 🤣🤣🤣
She catches krish tomorrow with the bindi and kaajal🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Ive been watching all the episodes twice and all ShiVi scenes atleast 4 times 🤣
Same her...i watch all episodes atleast thrice...shivi scenes ka toh count nahi hein
Omg that would be hilarious 🤣
Makers please take cues from below!
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I'm sorry, but when I saw Shiva and Kesar Krish together, I kind of wanted Raavi to misinterpret the situation and become jealous that someone is actually talking to her husband... what fun would that have been when she realizes the "woman" is Krish 🤣🤣🤣