Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
fun fact - I change my DP within 48 hours and its progressively worse for others😈
Mr.bean in makeup looks like Bobby darling.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
fun fact - I change my DP within 48 hours and its progressively worse for others😈
Mr.bean in makeup looks like Bobby darling.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Whatever the hell Kareena was smelling here. She looked so impressed that Abhishek was surprised.
My exact reaction when I get high from smelling petrol whilst at the gas station. 🤣
I love mehendi's smell
Originally posted by: Mishh007
What’s your favourite smell?

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Whatever the hell Kareena was smelling here. She looked so impressed that Abhishek was surprised.

@modi @biden @jack @mark zucku @vijay please shut off internet access for this user
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
fun fact - I change my DP within 48 hours and its progressively worse for others😈
Now can you tell me what your last DP was 😆
i think its mr bean in drag
No, what was the last one??? that was like A SCARY PERSON
iske pehla vala was leena jumani without makeup😆
uske pehle was boron serial ki bevdi saas