
Baki I will see when I am free
But OMG!!!
Oh Lord!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Baki I will see when I am free
But OMG!!!
Oh Lord!
Oh my my 😎 This is wow 🤩
P.S. I loved SaRun’s edit too. It’s beautiful 🙈💓
My boys..
Their smiles..
Awesome wwork Shiri Haaye, look at ShauHir❤️(just here to flaunt teh fact that Shiri made this banner for ME, who? yeah, that's right, ME!😎)
Not a fan of twiight, but I love the siggie and the forum banners, unka toh kya hi kehna
Wow Shiri lovely edit, love the twilight siggie and love the book covers u made. Love the banners, congrats on runnerups n winners one.
Shiri, amazing edits , Book covers, Banners , Winning Siggies, and Tags, the list is very long just like your winner titles🤗
My Shiri changed to SlytherinQueen
Baaki ka kab dekhegi? 😆
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
232